Happy New Year Everyone! A shorter post today due to the long Mid-Week 2021 Things to Watch post.
- Dancing robots…. What could possibly go wrong.
- Ford thinks it will phase out internal combustion engine sooner rather than later.
- A long thread by Jackie Brown who just completed her Master’s Thesis on LTC in Ontario and the financialization of the sector.
- A long thread by Muge Cevik and Infectious Disease Researcher at St. Andrews University on the new variant of COVID-19 found in the UK.
- A piece around how the Simpsons lifestyle is now out of reach of many Americans and I would argue Canadians as well.
- Because 2021 is picking up where 2020 left off, a long dormant volcano in the Caribbean has become active.
- If you want to hear 1 non-COVID news story for every country (195) in the world for 2020 – these two videos have you covered Part 1 & 2.
- Due to no reporting on New Years day, the number of cases by day was reported but I didn’t find a day by day for deaths so I split the 2 day reporting on Saturday equally over those two days.
- If 184 or more cases are reported on Monday, it will be the first time our region has broken the 200 case average over 7 days.